INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
L.A.M.I. Srl, Vat number 00958270399, with registered office in Italy, 48022 Lugo (RA, Via T. Edison n. 7, (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following functions:
Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you in occasion of the conclusion of contracts with the Owner.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
- without your express consent (art.24 lett. A), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes: - respond to your requests for information:
- conclude contracts with the owner;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for example in the matter of anti-money laundering);
- respect the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- We inform you that you are already our customers, we can send you commercial communications relating to our products, except for your dissent (art. 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Purpose relationship and in case of data processing for the purpose of sending commercial communications, the data are stored for years 2. Limited to requests for information, through our site, your personal data (email address) will be kept within the period of time necessary for the performance of the service in question.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal data processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
Disclosure of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art.24 lett. A), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
Personal data are stored within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the execution of the contract of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive commercial communications and advertising material relating to the products offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to perform the contract referred to in art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an explicit pec to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The updated list of data processors and appointees is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.