The conditions governing access to the website by visitors are listed below.
The information, logos, graphic elements, sounds, images, brands and everything published and / or present on this site are owned by LAMI S.r.l.
Reproduction of the foregoing is permitted only with the written authorization of LAMI S.r.l. It is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disseminate the content of this site without permission.
Furthermore, it is forbidden to copy the computer programs (software) that determine the functioning of this site or to create similar programs, tracing the source code.
LAMI S.r.l. does not guarantee the constant updating of the information contained therein, nor can it be held responsible for any damage that the visitors' equipment may cause as a result of accessing this site or downloading its content.
The links on this site can direct the visitor to pages on web spaces other than this. In such circumstances, LAMI S.r.l. cannot be held responsible for any consequences that have occurred.
Any personal information sent to the LAMI S.r.l. will be treated in accordance with privacy law. Any non-personal information communicated to LAMI S.r.l. through this site (including suggestions, ideas, drawings, projects, etc.) will attribute to the latter the exclusive, unlimited and irrevocable right to them. Therefore, the communication of such information will entail their transfer, free of charge - exclusively and with all broader rights and powers - to LAMI S.r.l.
The regulations in force in the territory of the Italian Republic apply to this site.
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data transmitted are used by LAMI S.r.l. in compliance with the principles dictated regarding the processing of personal data by EU Regulation n.2016 / 679 and by Legislative Decree 196/03, "Code regarding the protection of personal data") as modified by Legislative Decree 101/2018 .
The data controller is LAMI S.r.l. with registered office in Lugo, 48022 (RA), Via Edison 7.
Information on the data processors is available on request at: firstname.lastname@example.org. LAMI S.r.l. collects, stores and processes users' personal data - in various ways and in different areas of the site - in order to provide the services that underlie its creation and to comply with legal obligations.
The aforementioned personal data will be used exclusively in the context of the authorization explicitly granted by the subject. Therefore, in the absence of it, LAMI S.r.l. cannot process, communicate to third parties and / or transfer the collected data abroad, unless this is necessary for the use of a specific service or for the fulfillment of certain legal obligations.
The consent to the processing of personal data can be revoked at any time, even after the release. To obtain the cancellation from the databases owned by LAMI S.r.l. it is necessary to make an explicit request by contacting the Data Processors.
In this regard, the user is informed that the employees of LAMI S.r.l. are appointed Data Processors.
The security and confidentiality of personal data are protected in compliance with the provisions of the relevant legislation.
Nevertheless, it will always be possible for the user to exercise the rights provided by art. 15 GDPR, listed below:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
For any information or request, you can contact at any time directly to: LAMI S.r.l., Via Edison 7, 48022 - Lugo (RA), Italy. Or send an email to: email@example.com.
Use of data for commercial purposes
By ticking the appropriate box, you consent to the processing of personal data for commercial purposes. Also in this case, it is possible to revoke the authorization at any time by contacting the data processors in charge.
These are the commercial purposes for which the collected data will be used:
Commercial, promotional, advertising and marketing initiatives (such as market research, interactive commercial communications, economic and statistical analyzes, commercial information, direct sales, sending of informative / promotional material, detection of the degree of customer satisfaction, loyalty initiatives, participation to games and / or prize competitions and the like). In these cases, the provision of consent is optional and any refusal does not entail consequences other than the impediment of secondary processing activities for the purposes specified therein.
Commercial, promotional and advertising initiatives (such as interactive commercial communications, commercial information, direct sales, sending of informative / promotional material) carried out by LAMI S.r.l. together with commercial partners and / or third parties, without this leading to the transfer of personal data to third parties. In these cases, the provision of consent is optional and any refusal does not entail consequences other than the impediment of secondary processing activities for the purposes specified here.
The personal data collected on the Site will be processed mainly with the aid of electronic or automated tools. However, it may happen that the data is also processed manually, on paper or without the use of electronic means.
The computer systems and software useful for the correct functioning of the site acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is functional in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected for the purpose of identifying the user, but - by their very nature - could allow it.
This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the time of the request and other elements related to the operating system and the IT environment in use.
These data are used for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. For this, they are immediately canceled following their processing.
The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the site or to third parties. Without prejudice to this hypothesis, the data on web contacts are not permanently stored.
Owner and data processors
The identification details of the Data Controller for the processing of the data provided are as follows: LAMI S.r.l., Via Edison 7, 48022 Lugo (RA), Italy.
In any case, it is possible to obtain information on the data processors, their use, presence and cancellation at: firstname.lastname@example.org.